The Palindrome is a uniquely historic Port Townsend building that has been home to many events over the last century, ranging from weddings, concerts, dance classes, lectures, illicit prohibition era dance parties and more vaudeville circus than you could shake a juggling pin at.
And it may be available to rent for your event.
- hard cider and wine tasting room/bar attached
- floating dance floor
- 20-foot ceiling
- wrap-around cedar deck
- moveable stage available
- good acoustics and full fuse panel for music amplification and lighting
- tables, chairs, linens and glassware available
- lots of doors and windows
- 342-person capacity
- ample parking
- beautiful surrounding property
- historic barn theme
- (360) 385-1992
- 1893 S. Jacob Miller Rd., Port Townsend, WA 98368
Come take a look at the space while you take a tasting flight at the adjoining Eaglemount Wine & Cider tasting room.